A tailored trekking bike with 90Nm of torque!
The popular Mark2 Scrambler Electric Bike has been reimagined as a hybrid off-road and leisurely riding trekking bike - the Scrambler 430CX trekking edition.
A fantastic option for commuters, recreational cyclists and thrill-seekers alike, our 430CX trekking eBike is robust, comfortable and - above all! - great fun to ride.
Manufactured in Europe; prepared and delivered from the Mark2 UK warehouse, the Scrambler 430CX Trekking Edition combines tough yet lightweight aluminium construction, complemented with a slick 10 speed Shimano Deore derailleur and hydraulic disc brakes to create a truly unique electric bike.
With a powerful, high torque (90Nm) electric motor on tap when you need it, and quality premium components, this impressive eBike for sale not only looks great, but confidently tackles challenging terrains such as hiking trails.
Sizing: Suitable for riders with an inside leg of 28” - 36” (71cm - 91cm). Standover height 75cm
- Lightweight 43cm (17”) 6061 aluminium alloy frame
- RST Blaze RL front fork suspension with preload adjuster, 100mm travel and remote lock out
- Adjustable alloy handlebar stem, alloy handlebar with ergonomic grips
- Quick release twin wall alloy wheels with Shimano hubs
- 27.5" x 2.25" Schwalbe Marathon Plus MTB tyres with SmartGuard for superior puncture protection
- Gloss black SKS impact resistant mudguards
- Zefal Raider 6061 aluminium rear rack
- 26.7kg (58.7lb) weight with battery
- Max total loading 120kg (18st 12lb) (including luggage)
- High torque 90Nm / 250W / 36V / Promovec torque sense centre mounted motor
- 375Wh / 10.4Ah 36V Promovec Li-ion smart memory power pack with Sanyo cells, can be charged on or off the bike.
- Supplied with charger (charge time 4-6 hours from flat)
- Large centre backlit LCD display with 5 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Twist throttle for power assistance boost
- Shimano Deore Derailleur (with clutch) with Shimano RapidFire shift
- 42T steel chainring with 10 speed cassette 11-32T
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotors
- Quick release seat clamp
- Front and rear system powered AXA LED lights
- Side stand
Delivery and Collection
Order now for FREE UK mainland delivery or to Click & Collect.
We aim to deliver your new electric bike or prepare it for collection within 5 working days from order (unless stated otherwise in the description).
During this time we carry out a pre-delivery inspection, prior to despatch, at our workshop in Andover, Hampshire, where you can also safely collect your eBike.
We deliver FREE to mainland UK. Please contact us for delivery to anywhere else.
Long warranties for peace of mind
All eBikes we sell carry a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty supported by our well equipped staff and workshop in Andover, Hampshire.
Book a test ride
Come and see our selection at our showroom in Andover, Hampshire at a time of your choice.