Unbeatable 90Nm of torque!
Mark2 have taken their popular Scrambler hard-tail gravel electric mountain bike to the next level with the introduction of a high torque 90Nm Danish Promovec crank motor.
Suitable for exploring off-road tracks and terrains, the new Scrambler C eBike is UK road legal with pedal assist and a 250W motor, yet delivers a whopping 90Nm of torque at the crank!
Manufactured in Europe and shipped from the Mark2 UK warehouse, the Scrambler C combines tough yet lightweight aluminium construction, complemented with a slick 10 speed Shimano Deore derailleur and hydraulic disc brakes to create a truly unique off-road electric bike.
With a powerful, silent, centre mounted electric motor on tap when you need it, and quality premium components, the Scrambler C not only looks great, but it is equally at home on-road or off; making it a wonderfully versatile and fun electric bike, wherever you go.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty
- RST Blaze RL front fork suspension with preload adjuster, 100mm travel and remote lock out
- 27.5” alloy wheels with 27.5" x 2.25" Schwalbe K-Guard Tough Tom front and Rapid Rob wired rear tyres
- Selle Royal saddle
- 22kg (48.4lb) weight with battery
- Max total loading 120kg (18st 12lb)
- High torque 90Nm / 250W / 36V / Promovec centre mounted motor with torque sensor and 3 year warranty
- 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Promovec Li-ion smart memory power pack, can be charged on or off the bike. 3 year 70% minimum capacity warranty
- Supplied with charger (charge time 4-6 hours from flat)
- 36-80km (22-50 miles) range dependent on level of power assistance
- 460Wh power pack upgrade option available for 20% more range
- Large centre backlit LCD display with 5 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Twist throttle for power assistance boost
- 10 Speed Shimano Deore Derailleur Gears, 11-42T, with Shimano RapidFire shift
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotors
- Quick release front & rear wheels and seat clamp
Delivery and Collection
Order now for FREE UK mainland delivery or to Click & Collect.
We aim to deliver your new electric bike or prepare it for collection within 5 working days from order (unless stated otherwise in the description).
During this time we carry out a pre-delivery inspection, prior to despatch, at our workshop in Andover, Hampshire, where you can also safely collect your eBike.
We deliver FREE to mainland UK. Please contact us for delivery to anywhere else.
Long warranties for peace of mind
All eBikes we sell carry a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty supported by our well equipped staff and workshop in Andover, Hampshire.
Book a test ride
Come and see our selection at our showroom in Andover, Hampshire at a time of your choice.